TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Genesis Hotel and Casino owns and operates this website. Our terms and conditions must be read carefully by all visitors and guests as they outline the use of our site and our services. If you do not agree with our terms, please immediately stop using our site or services.
Note: Our terms and conditions can change without prior notice. Check out this page regularly to see if updates have been made.
- We own the intellectual property of this website and everything that you will find here including but not limited to logos, images, texts, and videos. They cannot be used or reproduced without our consent.
- The content of our website can be used for personal purposes. However, please take note that you should use it according to your own judgment as we will not be liable for its use.
- Commercial use of our content is prohibited.
- There may be links on some of the site’s pages that lead to third party websites. Access them at your own risk as we do not promote them nor are we associated with them.
- We require 50% down payment for booking one of our rooms.
- Cancellation of booking must be done at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in in order to get full refund. If you cancelled later than this, you will be charged with a cancellation fee.
- Check-in time is at 2:00pm. We may allow you to check-in earlier than this if the room is already available.
- Check-out time is at 11:00pm. Checking out later than this will incur additional charges. Checking out later than 6:00pm will charge you the full amount of a regular day rate.
- All balance must be settled upon check-out.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to book a room.
- You must be at least 21 years old in order to play in the casino.
- You will be asked to present valid IDs when you check-in in the hotel and enter the casino.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel. There is a pet hotel across the road where you may want to check-in your pet.
- We request that you enable cookies in your web browser when accessing our site. This will help us in personalizing our offers and improving our content.
- We may collect some information including but not limited to your full name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information.
- There are various ways on how we may collect your information including our online form, email, phone, personal communication, survey, etc.
- The information that we collect is used for various purposes including the processing of payments, refunds, and reservations, marketing campaigns, and creating guest records.
- Your information is safe with us and it will never be shard to others.